Friday, May 18, 2012

Cake Creations!

These are cakes I've made over the past few years for friends and family. At the time most of these were made, I had no intention of publishing the pictures, so the pictures may not be the best.

Chocolate Chocolate Birthday Cake


I think this may have been the first birthday cake I ever made.



Pink Flower Birthday Cake



Oreo Cake!Recipe from a great friend!



Pina Colada Cake




Rubber Ducky Baby Shower Cake



Chocolate Sour Cream Pound Cake With Old Fashioned Fudge Icing



Valentine's Cake
(I did clean up the cake carrier before serving. At the time, I didn't think the picture would be published, so I didn't pay attention to the mess ;-)



Coconut Rum Cake



Cars Birthday Cake




Chocolate Birthday Cake with Surprise Hot Pink Icing

No comments:

Post a Comment